The Junior League of Baton Rouge is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Women as Catalysts for Lasting Community Change in the areas of Health, Education and Cultural Development
- Our Membership embraces commitment and acts with integrity to do what is right.
- Embraces Commitment – We go the extra mile. We honor our commitments We’re efficient, effective, and organized.
- Acts with integrity – We are professional. We are trustworthy. We are dependable.
- Our Community deserves compassionate service and thoughtful collaboration.
- Compassionate Service – We are caring. We are approachable. We are open.
- Thoughtful Collaboration – We are strategic. We are puposeful. We are smart.
- Our Culture fosters strategic training and innovative leadership.
- Strategic Training – We are willing to ask why. We are willing to ask how. We want to make ourselves better.
- Innovative Leadership – We are open to growth. We are willing to take risks. We are courageous.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, & BELONGING COMMITMENT STATEMENT
The Junior League of Baton Rouge welcomes all women who value our Mission. We are committed to inclusive environments of diverse individuals, organizations and communities.